BondTech QR 3D printing extruder
- Brand: Hobby-Fab
- Product Code: EXT_UNI_1.75
- Reward Points: 4
- Availability: In Stock
3D printing etruder
The BondTech QR extruder is a top of the line extruder; it utilizes two drive wheels and a geared stepper to grip the filament and push it through a super huge nozzle or a super small nozzle. The power of the BondTech extruder can assist you to reach your speeds and details you have been looking for. Now featuring a quick release lever for easy filament changes.
The BondTech extruder:
- Allows for Bowden or direct feed. The housing will separate easily by removing two bolts and mounting your hotend or adding a Bowden Coupler (for sale soon).
- Integrated mount for the E3D-V5 / E3D-V6 Hot End or others using groove mount standard
- DualDrive drive gears are CNC-machined in hardened steel for maximum lifetime and performance
- Index feature that aligns the extruder housing against the extruder mount, making sure the hot end stays perpendicular to the print surface
- Tool-free easy access>
- Feeds material in both directions
- Recommended motor current setting: 1.2A
- Recommended voltage: 24V
- E-steps setting: 490 steps/mm
- Available for 3mm or 1.75mm filament.
- Composed of high quality machined parts and SLS printed bodies.
- The geared stepper is a 5.18:1 ratio, bipolar NEMA stepper.
- Mounts available that easily adapts to most printers.
- The pneumatic fittings are high quality and fit PTFE tubing that is 2X4mm and 4X6mm. Available here
- Mount is now sold separately.
- and as always, is completely opensource.
Get your hands on this extruder and see what your machine is capable of!